Leaving an abuser can be one of the most difficult things you’ve ever done in Texas. It takes strength and courage to break free from an abusive relationship, and many challenges come along with it. However, it doesn’t mean that it’s not possible or worth the effort. Emergency order of protection(EOP) If you’re considering leaving […]
Month: January 2022
- A Season of Gratitude: Embracing Thanksgiving and Our Company’s Closure
- Holiday Blues: When Your Family Needs a Lawyer More Than a Therapist
- Closed for Labor Day – September 4, 2023
- Adult Adoption in Texas
- Legal Complexities: A Crowded Beach
- Navigating Divorce: Like Preparing Biryani but with More Rules
- Go ask Alice; I think she’ll know
- Racing to the Courthouse: What does winning get you?
- The Texas City Explosion & Personal Injury
- The Desirability of Child Support
- We are CLOSED Good Friday 4/7/23
- Community is Not Just a Sitcom!