Dangers of Embedding and Linking Copyrighted Information By Jaison C. John, Esq., Managing Partner, John & Morgan, P.C. In recent years, individuals, corporations, and other organizations have been increasingly referencing copyrighted images, symbols or writings, on their website or social media publications. In some instances, images may be embedded on a web page, while in […]
Month: October 2020
- Closed for Labor Day – September 4, 2023
- Adult Adoption in Texas
- Legal Complexities: A Crowded Beach
- Navigating Divorce: Like Preparing Biryani but with More Rules
- Go ask Alice; I think she’ll know
- Racing to the Courthouse: What does winning get you?
- The Texas City Explosion & Personal Injury
- The Desirability of Child Support
- We are CLOSED Good Friday 4/7/23
- Community is Not Just a Sitcom!
- A Parent’s Struggle
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do but Who Gets the Good Plates? A Guide to Property Division in Divorce