The Importance of Alice Considerations on Patent Filings With apologies to Jefferson Airplane, a critical, and early, point in the patent prosecution process, is to consider if the invention is an abstract concept or is in fact a transformative invention. In 2014, the Supreme Court issued its decision in Alice Corp. v. CLS Bank Int’l, […]
Month: June 2023
- Closed for Labor Day – September 4, 2023
- Adult Adoption in Texas
- Legal Complexities: A Crowded Beach
- Navigating Divorce: Like Preparing Biryani but with More Rules
- Go ask Alice; I think she’ll know
- Racing to the Courthouse: What does winning get you?
- The Texas City Explosion & Personal Injury
- The Desirability of Child Support
- We are CLOSED Good Friday 4/7/23
- Community is Not Just a Sitcom!
- A Parent’s Struggle
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do but Who Gets the Good Plates? A Guide to Property Division in Divorce