Divorce can be a very stressful time in a person’s life. Not only are they losing a relationship they once loved, but a financial shakeup is almost guaranteed to happen. This is especially true for older Texas citizens who have a substantial amount of funds within their retirement accounts. The following includes further information on […]
Category: High-Asset Divorce
- Closed for Labor Day – September 4, 2023
- Adult Adoption in Texas
- Legal Complexities: A Crowded Beach
- Navigating Divorce: Like Preparing Biryani but with More Rules
- Go ask Alice; I think she’ll know
- Racing to the Courthouse: What does winning get you?
- The Texas City Explosion & Personal Injury
- The Desirability of Child Support
- We are CLOSED Good Friday 4/7/23
- Community is Not Just a Sitcom!
- A Parent’s Struggle
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do but Who Gets the Good Plates? A Guide to Property Division in Divorce