Selling a home during a divorce and dividing it among spouses is common. Things get trickier, however, should one spouse have a real estate portfolio in Texas. If your business is in real estate, then you can protect your properties from your divorce. Your first step is to be clear about what you own or […]
Month: November 2021
- Closed for Labor Day – September 4, 2023
- Adult Adoption in Texas
- Legal Complexities: A Crowded Beach
- Navigating Divorce: Like Preparing Biryani but with More Rules
- Go ask Alice; I think she’ll know
- Racing to the Courthouse: What does winning get you?
- The Texas City Explosion & Personal Injury
- The Desirability of Child Support
- We are CLOSED Good Friday 4/7/23
- Community is Not Just a Sitcom!
- A Parent’s Struggle
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do but Who Gets the Good Plates? A Guide to Property Division in Divorce